3300 R. Magsaysay Blvd.,
Sta. Mesa, Manila, Philippines
EMF Transmag® has expanded its product line again and now manufactures K-Rated Transformers. You can refer to our product page for more details on K-Rated Transformers.
K-Factor is an index that refers to a transformer's ability to withstand the heating effects of harmonic loads.
- UPS with input filtering
- Induction Heating Equipments
- Electric Discharge Lighting (HID, Fluorescent lamps)
- PLCs and solid state controls (except for Variable Speed Drives)
- Telecommunications Equipment
- UPS without input filtering
- Multiwire Receptacle Circuits in general care areas of health care facilities and classroom of schools, etc.
- Multiwire Receptable Circuits supplying testing equipments in production or assembly lines
- Office Buildings
- Mainframe Computer Loads or Data Processing Equipments
- Solid State Motor Drives (Variable Speed Drives)
- Multiwire receptacle circuits in critical care areas and operating/recovery rooms of hospitals
Manufactured and Distributed by EMF Electronics Corporation